Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just went through all the hoops and entered my credit card…

Customer Question
I just went through...

I just went through all the hoops and entered my credit card #***** couldn't put in security number Help! I am 80 years old This is crazy

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Please call me if you can.(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Kenmore elite model110 45087 401 .Stuck on flashing 06 F

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about ten years old. Model 110 45087 401

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Kenmore F06 code :

Select PAUSE/CANCEL twice to cancel the cycle.

Select DRAIN/SPIN if there is excessive water in the washer.

Re-select cycle and press START

Please be aware that not all things can be resolved at home or in the way we might hope, some may need closer inspection and intervention, others are simply not feasible or advised, so please do not shoot the messenger, it is to save you time, money and the threat of unwanted repercussions.

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

Just a quick follow-up as I have not heard from you for a while.

Anything more to report ?

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

You provided me with the solution to reset my washer. I rewashed my load of sheets and dried them so all is well! I wrote down the code if it ever happens again. I was so frustrated that I could not figure it out. I've misplaced the owners manual. Thank you!Thank you!

You’re welcome, very glad to hear… now, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file, it is the only acknowledgement I receive for my time and experience.

The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe, many with our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.