Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I perform a service cycle to pair UI and CCU on a…

Customer Question
How do I perform a...
How do I perform a service cycle to pair UI and CCU on a maytag 5000 washing machine. Ran diagnostic test and it worked but still getting f99 error code
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I know how frustrating this can be. The F99 means there is a mismatch between the User Interface board and the CCU, most times when this happens on that model its the user interface board that has failed. The interface board is more common to fail on that unit, but the CCU could be bad. There is no sure way to tell. I do know of a place that will allow you to return the part if it doesn't solve your problem and you can switch it out for the other. I need the model number though to see if the parts are even in stock.

I replaced the CCU with a brand new part and got a new MCU. Not sure what else electronically to replace
I just need to know how to try to Pair the UI and CCI
CCU

what is the model number of your unit.