Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Jenn-air refrigerator model JC22BTS that I have had…

Customer Question
I have a Jenn-air...

I have a Jenn-air refrigerator model JC22BTS that I have had in storage for 2 years and just pluged in again and does not start up do you know of anyone I can get to have a look at it in Brisbane

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probably about 13 years but is in good condition - I had Five Star Appliance Service clean out a blocked duct and replace a bulb 10 years ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I would like someone to repair ti

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

On the invoice from five Star Appliance Service it has a model no GC2228 or 4C2228 if that is any help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?