Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My admiral dryer m1358773 heats on heat but not on pp.

My admiral dryer m1358773...

My admiral dryer m1358773 heats on hi heat but not on pp

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Aed4475tq1 about 2011

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i thought it was the element but no

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Works fine just no heat in permanent press

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

ok so what do you think?

If it heats on Normal but not on PP, then the contact in the timer has failed. The timer will need to be replaced. The timer is number 21 in the diagram at the link below. Access is gained by removing the number 9 rear service panel. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair!

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician