Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I remove the top drawer in the freezer drawer in the…

Customer Question
How can I remove...

How can I remove the top drawer in the freezer drawer in the Refrigerator Model WRF560SEYW00?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

RCA Whirlpool--2012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to know how to remove the upper drawer in the freezer unit so that I can replace the arm on the ice maker

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So to re-install the arm on the icemaker it really doesn't require you to remove the upper basket unless you just need more room to work. Either way, below is a video on how to remove the upper drawer of the freezer.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?