Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Model DHD965AUC Downdraft and I believe that it…

Customer Question
I have a Model...

I have a Model DHD965AUC Downdraft and I believe that it needs a new gear motor. Would that be available?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just noticed it not working very recently. Hadn't be used for a while.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly, not sure.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

That motor, part number 00642108, is no longer available through Bosch parts distributors. However, there is one that is quite expensive but available ion eBay, see the link below.

CLICK HERE

Sorry you found my precise answer to your exact question of no value. I hope you don't have to work for free!