Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a side-by-side. I turned it off last night to spray…

Customer Question
I have a side-by-side...

I have a side-by-side. I turned it off last night to spray in the house. I forgot to turn it back on until an hour ago. Now, it won't turn on. What do I need to do to turn the thing on?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For about an hour.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't plan to do any work in it. I just want to turn it on.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I've pushed all the buttons and held them down and neither the fridge nor the freezer will respond.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

I have no manual. Where do I look to find the info. It is a Fridgadare

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is in the refrigerator section, high on a side wall or on the ceiling.