Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I am done mixing and I tip it up, I have had oil leak…

Customer Question
When I am done...

When I am done mixing and I tip it up, I have had oil leak down from the where the shaft goes into the head. Last time was significant amount.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Its not a consistent problem but I would on off for a year, but it has been just a trickle before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its an easy fix, my husband can.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We think it may be a gasket issue if there are gaskets. Other than that...nothing else. I love it, so I hope we can fix it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Can you please specify the Make and Model so I can look into this for you

I am guessing a mixer... Kitchen Aid ??

Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago

Just a quick follow-up as I have not heard from you for a while.

Anything more to report ?

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.