Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My icemaker stopped working can that be rapaired. Don't kow…

Customer Question
My icemaker stopped working...

My icemaker stopped working can that be rapaired

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Don't kow the model or make but it is 30 years old bought it new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not unless it is real simple

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you out today. It really depends on what is wrong with it. By the time you hire a repair tech it will cost you more than you purchasing a new icemaker from repairclinic.com