Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On my washer model mah5500bww i install repair kit 12002039…

Customer Question
On my washer model...

On my washer model mah5500bww i install repair kit 12002039 washer still does not spin

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mah5500bww 15 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I already installed repair kit 12002039

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No still will not spin

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Have you verified that the motor control board is even getting voltage to it during a spin mode?

And what are the first three digits of this units serial number ?

677

you may have not seen my first question on my first post which was ((Have you verified that the motor control board is even getting voltage to it during a spin mode?))

no

Does the motor operate in all other modes except for the final spin?

can i get back to you later

sure . just save the conversation in your E-Mail and reply back when you can!

ok everything works but the spin cycle checked switches tub displacement , front weight displacement and inertial unbalance all ok i went and put it the service mode i tested the spin test and it spin ok went out of service mode and the spin cycle does not work

ok great information .

So we know the motor and motor control board are ok ,

The issue is it is not getting voltage to even spin in a normal operation , which is a main control board issue.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Master Tech
Master Tech