Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Delonghi PAC AN103ES portable air conditioner has been…

Customer Question
My Delonghi PAC AN103ES...

My Delonghi PAC AN103ES portable air conditioner has been filling up with water every half hour. It was unplugged for two weeks and now it will only run for a half-hour after emptying the water.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

For a week.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've had the machine for 2 years and never had a problem.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If the unit is filling with water in the drain bucket .

That is the amount of humidity that it is removing out of the air.

And yes the bucket has a safety switch on it that will turn the unit off when the bucket it full.

If you have any questions just reply back to me.