Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My top over bottom fridge is leaking on the bottom left,

Customer Question
don't know how to access...
My top over bottom fridge is leaking on the bottom left, don't know how to access drain tube to hopefully defrost etc, GE model GTS18ABDWW
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
I'd like to know how to diagnose
9/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

you will need to remove everything out of the freezer section and remove the rear interior wall panel to gain access to the Freezer Evaporator coil and the defrost drain trough.

The drain hole in the trough is in the center of the trough.

I use a hair dryer to defrost the ice in the trough ,then hot water and a turkey baster to flush the drain line down to the condensate drain pan down under the unit.

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Is this the direction you would go with it, sir?
Seems like if something had a freezing problem then dripping water would be the last symptom, just want to know that the little bit of info I've come to you with is the same that you would do
There are 2 tubes once removal of back panel