Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am having trouble with my Maytag Bravos X washer. It will…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my Maytag Bravos X washer. It will start a cycle and cut off in the middle. It usually stops on the "wash" step in the cycle. What is the problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Is the model number several numbers and letters?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I do.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just the problem and the part to fix it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/21/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry for the delay. Please allow me a few moments to review your question.

Please post the model number.