Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ice maker issues. ice is clumping together and won't

Customer Question
ice maker issues. ice...

ice maker issues. ice is clumping together and won't dispense. not sure if it is melting together during cycle or if water is dripping from filler tube above. any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

What would that accomplish?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Am i talking to a real person?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Am i talking to a real person?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Sorry, that was not a real person, that is a an AI program just trying to get information for me to help you. Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.