Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there an upper rack replacement forJA: I'll do all I can…

Customer Question
Is there an upper...

Is there an upper rack replacement for(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Trying to find a rack for several days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Oh yes, the problem is that it is a discontinued rack

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need a replacement rack

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There is no replacement but the company below has hundreds of used dishwasher racks and likely has the one you need!

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!