Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My led lock switch damage can i replace it, for month or…

Customer Question
My led lock switch...

My led lock switch damage can i replace it

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For month or two

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can i buy it on line

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And by chance do you mean the LID lock switch?

my Brand is Maytag serial no C10224240 Model Mvw C200xw0 , there is a small ting under the cover call sensor when it close it would lock the cover and open it
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago

Ok so the LID lock not the led lock!!

Yes the lid lock assembly can be replaced .

Here is a link to the part.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

This part link even has a video showing how to replace the part.

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.