Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i get out of demo mode, 30 min, yes, no

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get out of demo mode

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

30 min

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? What kind of appliance is this?