Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What are the steps to normal cleaning of a Kitchenaid ,in…

Customer Question
What are the steps...

What are the steps to normal cleaning of a Kitchenaid ,in the wall, ice maker

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased within the past 12 months, Cannot locate the Mod #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is a "cleaning" button the is glowing "red"

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 10 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Since the cleaning directions vary from model to model, please give me the full model number of your unit so I can give you model specific instructions, thanks.