Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer has a drive problem i must fix. noisy and will not…

Customer Question
My washer has a...

My washer has a drive problem i must fix. noisy and will not spin. Looking for you tube instructions of the right model to follow.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

GE Harmony washer WPGT935oCoPL

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Best option to secure part and local if possible.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

You have not given much information to go on!!

When does the unit make this noise?

And where is the noise coming from?

And can you describe this noise?

And if it will not spin when it should be spinning do you hear the drive motor running at that time?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

ok if you still need assistance ,will you answer the questions that I had asked you in my first post to you one the 20 th?

Which they were ((

When does the unit make this noise?

And where is the noise coming from?

And can you describe this noise?

And if it will not spin when it should be spinning do you hear the drive motor running at that time?))