Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I having trouble setting the temperature on brand new

Customer Question
I having trouble setting...

I having trouble setting the temperature on brand new frigidiare gallery...it won't get cold

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new # fghb2866pf

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has a digital temperature setting

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

How are you trying to set the temperatures in the unit?

And do you have the use and care booklet that should have come with the unit?

I set the temperature on the unit: 33 f( refrigerator) 5 f( freezer). Yes I have booklet

ok so you have the temps set at those settings and the unit is not running?

And if it is running hoe long has the unit been running for?

24 hours

Ok and IS the unit running or not?

it's running

ok so if you have the temps set at 33 for the fresh food section and 5 for the freezer , and it is running .

Does it feel as if it is even cooling at all?

Initially it did, now it's just rising to room temp

ok if this unit is brand new and not cooling I recommend contacting Frigidaire to have a in home warranty service call on the unit.

If you start working on it you will void the warranty.

Ok

good luck .

Do you need their information to call for service?

here is their phone number if you need it .

USA 1.***-***-****

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time