Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

3 yr old GE side-by-side suddenly, without symptoms, stopped…

Customer Question
3 yr old GE...

3 yr old GE side-by-side suddenly, without symptoms, stopped dispensing water & ice... no lights, temperature etc. readings but ice still being made quickly.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3-4 years old...GSH25JGDDWW serial 200106

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible... I've used Repairclinic.com over the years

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

You just charged me $36 and now $24 more...?