Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My wife pushed a burner on our stove back into the socket…

Customer Question
My wife pushed a...

My wife pushed a burner on our stove back into the socket with a pan today. It sparked and tripped the breaker. I pulled that burner off from the stove and flipped the breaker back on so that we can use the other three. Now the indicator light above the dial on that side stays on even when the stove is off. What would cause that and is it still safe to use?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've looked everywhere for the model number and can't find it. I know I'll need it to get parts.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Never mind. I don't need an answer. I don't want to pay that much. Thanks anyway.
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Stefan T, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Stefan T
Stefan T, Home Appliance Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you out with your appliance questions if you still need it.