Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model number RF263TEAESR Samsung refrigerator no ice at the…

Customer Question
Model number RF263TEAESR Samsung refrigerator...
Model number RF263TEAESR Samsung refrigerator no ice at the bottom of the vibrator fan hitting on ice at the top of the evaporator in the refrigerator still seems to be cooling but why does ice buildup just at the Fan the top tenth of the evaporator is iced up enough to stop the fan
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I'm sorry I didn't get this question until now and I see you requested me, but I apologize, I really don't know what could cause the ice build up you're experiencing since it is defrosting so I'll need to opt out.

Thank you if you can close the question I think I'll just go with my prediction is low on Freon