Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Stove burner knob came loose, about a month, yes, the screws…

Customer Question
Stove burner knob came...

Stove burner knob came loose

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a month

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The screws that hold the knob came out

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/20/2017
Appliance Technician: Stefan T, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Stefan T
Stefan T, Home Appliance Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you out with your appliance questions.

What is it that I can help you with? Do you have a model number for the stove?