Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is the reset button for the insinkerator 777ss,

Customer Question
Where is the reset...

Where is the reset button for the insinkerator 777ss

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Insinkerator model 777SS ID #(###) ###-#### I just moved in three months ago and it has been working fine.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, just tell me where the reset button is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know what else to tell you, but waste is not going down and water bubbles up. Now water has gone down Disposer makes the noise of working

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Steve. Can you tell me if the disposal is humming when you turn it on?