Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was doing some work installing a stove. I turned off my…

Customer Question
I was doing some...

I was doing some work installing a stove. I turned off my breaker, turned off the entire kitchen. When I turned the power back on my refrigerator will not allow me to reset all the lights. water, ice, temperature etc. I did unplug the unit but nothing came back on.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

I did pull the plug but did not leave off for a few hours. I guess a few hours will not take me into the late hours.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I can unplug the frig.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ms Wilson, if after I leave the frig unplugged for a few hours, what else should I look for if need be.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

and to reboot the refrigerator electronic control board you just have to have the unit powered off for 5 minutes.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time