Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our 2 year old kitchenaid dishwasher is not washing dishes…

Customer Question
Our 2 year old...

Our 2 year old kitchenaid dishwasher is not washing dishes the way it used to. I always used the normal cycle, but 2 weeks ago, is when I noticed the dishes were not clean. I switched to the tough cycle, & the dishes were getting clean until a few days ago, then I tried the light cycle, & the same thing happened. Water comes into the dishwasher, but doesn't seem to wash over the dishes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years old. I don't see the model number on the dishwasher.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know what is wrong.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

KDFE104DWH2
Forget that I sent an inquiry. Thank you
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Please let me know if I may help.