Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Stove Model JB250DFWW 30" free standing electric…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Stove Model JB250DFWW 30" free standing electric stove bought last April. Last night a red button on the lid of the stove lit up and stayed lit after the coils were no longer in use. What does that indicate and what should I do about it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model was bought in April 2017. As I wrote it ia JB250DFWW electric RANGE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO. What does the problem indicate?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Please answer my question

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I would be pleased to receive your answer one email. *****@******.*** or text. Thank you.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is it the right lens or the left that is lit up?

The right lens...it's actually a small button looking thing.
I originally paid about $5 for an answer to my question. Since then I have received constant hype, pressure to get free trials and responses to other charges I have not incurred at a monthly cost. I am seriously disappointed in the response from GE which I thought was a company of distinction.