Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool cabrio model ywed7800xl that gets hot but…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool cabrio model ywed7800xl that gets hot but no air is blowing out from the back

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's 6 yrs old YWED7800XL

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes my husband

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

this unit has a belt driven blower wheel and the manufacture has had issues with the pulley for the blower wheel staying on if the pulley has come off the blower wheel will not turn and you will not have any air flow .

I would look at the belt / pulley first.

if you have any questions just let me know.