Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Frigidaire washer, getting E70 error. Also, the clothes are…

Customer Question
Frigidaire washer, getting E70...

Frigidaire washer, getting E70 error. Also, the clothes are alway hot when I take them out of the washer. Even on the cold setting. We just bought this from an individual. We moved it and set it up. She didn't have any problems when she was using it.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The washer is downstairs. Do you really need the model number? It is about 11 years old. It is an affinity.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure, depends upon how simple or complex the fix is.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, this is the only problem. If I let the washer drum cool down for about an hour. Then it will work again for one load. Then I have to do a cool down - etc

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?