Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool refrigerator is building ice at the back wall…

Customer Question
My whirlpool refrigerator is...

My whirlpool refrigerator is building ice at the back wall by the ice dispener maker. Model # ET16JKXDN00

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Sorry, wrong Model # LGUB2642LF3

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Manufactured 6-11

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am planing on working on it my self.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Ok so it is NOT a whirlpool but a Frigidaire unit is that correct?