Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I use #8 wire for a 30 inch convection wall oven? New…

Customer Question
Can I use #8...

Can I use #8 wire for a 30 inch convection wall oven?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

New and it is a bosh Mod #HBL8451UC

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's about a 60 ft run from the sub panel

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
either answer my question for the $5 ijust sent or refund the $.. I don't apreceate come ons you said 5$ which I sent in good faith. so if you arte not going to give me the answer Please refund my 5$
you were able to answer right away before?? so now you can't?? Please disregard my query and refund my 5$.. Sorry you were not what you presented yourselves to be..
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I can help if you still need an answer, let me know.