Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag wtw 4800xq4. washed pillow and it tore up. machine…

Customer Question
Maytag wtw 4800xq4....

Maytag wtw 4800xq4. washed pillow and it tore up. machine stopped wont sense or fill anymore

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MOD WTW4800XQ4 I HAD IT 4 YEARS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

do you mean the pillow cam apart and is all over the inside of the inner tub ?

and does the washer have any standing water in the inner tub at this time?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?