Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch dishwasher continues to stop mid-cycle and display…

Customer Question
Bosch dishwasher continues to...

Bosch dishwasher continues to stop mid-cycle and display E:25 after I have dismantled the filtration system and removed debris. Is there a re-set?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

SHE53TL6UC/02 about 3-4 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hope so

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What else would you like to know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

When it stops is it always full of water in there?

Just Answer did not specify if the $21 phone call was in addition to a $31 on-line charge

I cannot do the phone request im afraid but if you want to carry on with the online chat i can do this.

NO I do not want the online chat, and am canceling this transaction
No I do not want the online chat and am canceling the transaction