Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 2009 Panasonic Inverter microwave. It has performed…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a 2009 Panasonic Inverter microwave. It has performed very well but now is displaying the word "Child" on the display panel. Is there a remedy for that?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Bought in 2009 -- unfortunately I don't know the make/model right now. I can get that and get back to you if needed

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This started yesterday. I have tried to research online but can't find any reference to the "Child" error code

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I can think of. Thank you!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Press the “Stop” button three (3) times and the “CHILD LOCK” will be turned off.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Thank you for that....