Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ge refrodgerator stopped making ice, PFSS9KYASS, YES, NO…

Customer Question
My ge refrodgerator stopped...

My ge refrodgerator stopped making ice

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

PFSS9KYASS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

That icemaker is prone to failure. You can try to unplug the refrigerator for a full minute and plug it back in, if it still does not make any ice replace the icemaker they seem to all fail on that unit due to the design. Here is a link to a new one at a good price.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.