Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just purchased a kenmore washing machine model 41262, to…

Customer Question
Hello, we just purchased...

Hello, we just purchased a kenmore washing machine model 41262, to replace a kenmore elite HE3t model. will the pedestal from our HE3t fit under the model 41262 we just purchased?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Let me get back to you on that, I'll have to go up stairs and look in our records, sorry

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Let's end this session and i'll get this info. thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

do you still need assistance on your question?