Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My lg refrigerator lfx25975sw/02 will make ice but not

Customer Question
My lg refrigerator lfx25975sw/02...

My lg refrigerator lfx25975sw/02 will make ice but not dispense it

Contractor's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

Never before if i put hot water in the ice tray it will work

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

This not my tv

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My lg refrigerator lfx25975sw/02 will make ice but not dispense it on to ice bucket

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

So are you saying That if you manually put water in the ice maker it will dump the ice or are you saying that it makes ice but wont dump in the ice bucket or is it making ice and dumping it in bucket but it wont dispense it out of the dispenser in the door?

John, Home Appliance Technician