Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our bravo wasking machine has the lid locked how do we open…

Customer Question
Our bravo wasking machine...

Our bravo wasking machine has the lid locked how do we open it

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This site I just found

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was working fine and just quit with the lid locked

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

You can try and reboot the electronic control board by unplugging the washer and let it set for 5 minutes ,then plug it back in and see if the control resets itself or you will need to force the lid open which will break the lid /lock switch assembly.

Let me know how you come out please!

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time