Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for a 30" oven thermostat. Thermadore model…

Customer Question
Hi: I am looking for...
Hi: I am looking for a 30" oven thermostat. Thermadore model GCR48 4GG.
Can you help me, or supply instructions for "getting to the thermostat?"
Thank you
Dennis
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What thermostat are you looking for?

I am assuming this is the thermostat you are looking for. I have found the part number just trying to find who may still have it in stock

20-01-498

the only place I can find that still has it is an AC place but they are over charging because they include all the thermostat pieces the knob the temp probe and all

https://acpartsdistributors.com/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart&zenid=3faf544103abf6787be72a612f4b08f8

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.