Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an electric Jenn-Air Cooktop When I came in from

Customer Question
I have an electric...

I have an electric Jenn-Air Cooktop When I came in from shopping earlier today there was a very bad smell in my kitchen. I tracked it down to the down draft vent. It smells as if something is rotting in there. I think I need a repair guy to disassemble the down draft pipes. Can you help me?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

This am there was no odor Late this afternoon I smelled it as soon as I came into the kitchen.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am mechanically challenged single woman

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I love my Jenn Air! Can you recommend someone to help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. What area do you live in at least the zip code so i can find the most reputable Jenn Air repair service in your particular area.