Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool Double Ovens, Model RBD305PRB00. There is no

Whirlpool Double Ovens, Model...

Whirlpool Double Ovens, Model RBD305PRB00. There is no display, It beeps when i press a button but it will not turn on or heat.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years old. Model is as shown above.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

9/18/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The only thing that can cause your problem is the display board itself. This is like the mother board for this oven and the bigger problem is that the display board you need for your model is part number WPW10438750 which is no longer made. That means that if you wanted to fix your oven, you'd need to remove the display board on the oven and ship it to a place like Core Centric Solutions and they will refurbish the board for about $200 and it takes about a week. I'm very sorry about the bad news.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc