Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old Maytag DE 410 dryer. a rug somehow got partway…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I...

Hi Pearl. I have an old Maytag DE 410 dryer. a rug somehow got partway out of the back of the drum and jammed it. How can I remove the cabinet to get it out? Thanks!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

More than 20 years. DE 410 series one.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need to remove the case closest to the back of the drum so I can pull the rug out

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?