Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Refrigerator: Model - RF32FMQDBSR s # - W76643BDB01838N The…

Customer Question
Refrigerator:Model - RF32FMQDBSRs #...

Refrigerator:Model - RF32FMQDBSRs # - W76643BDB01838NThe control panel on this refrigerator is not illuminating.It is plugged in temporarily and is not hooked up to water.Is there a way to troubleshoot this problem.Steve Cromeens(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Refrigerator:
Samsung
Model - RF32FMQDBSRs # - W76643BDB01838NThe control panel on this refrigerator is not illuminating.It is plugged in temporarily and is not hooked up to water.Is there a way to troubleshoot this problem.Steve Cromeens(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?