Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Refrig #wrs322fdaw04 ligths both sides intermittant, 1 month…

Customer Question
Refrig #wrs322fdaw04 ligths both...

Refrig #wrs322fdaw04 ligths both sides intermittant

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 month the frig is two years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If not too complex

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Problem is intermitant some times solved by pushing door button several times

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Whirlpool WRS322FDAW04

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category

I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!

My name is Woody.

I will be glad to assist you today.

I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company

And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.

I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.

I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If you have to play with the door switch to get the lights to come on I would have to suspect that the door switch it either bad internally or you may have a loose connection on the door switch.

Lets pop the door switch out of the liner and see if the connections are good or not, then if they are good I would replace the door lights switch .