Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer light won't go on and it is saying check filter but…

Customer Question
My dryer light won't...

My dryer light won't go on and it is saying check filter but the filter is 100% clean. Google says to clean the 'condenser' but every image shows a panel on the front of the dryer where the condenser is. My model does not have a front panel. Could you tell me either a. Where the condenser is located or b. How can I rectify this problem as my dryer still has heat but doesn't seem to be working as well

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

LG sensor dry dle2020w

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm hoping to if it is a easy fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, this is the first issue I have ever faced with this dryer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome toJustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?