Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

POWER WENT OFF FOR 4 DAYS AFTER POWER CAME ON I TOOK OUT ALL…

Customer Question
POWER WENT OFF FOR...

POWER WENT OFF FOR 4 DAYS AFTER POWER CAME ON I TOOK OUT ALL THE WATER IN THE ICE CONTAINER REPLACED THE CONTAINER AND NOW NO MORE ICE IS BEING MADE

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

NO I ON TOOK THE POWER OFF FOR 5 MINUTES

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES IF POSSIBLE

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?