Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The wet light is flashing on my whirlpool duet dryer and…

Customer Question
The wet light is...

The wet light is flashing on my whirlpool duet dryer and will not start

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6-7 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all. check the thermal fuse and it was good

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dryer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame.

WED9150WW0

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

And at this time do you have wet clothes in the dryer?

no

ok so it is giving you this light blinking with out any clothes in it that will mean you have a faulty main control board .let`s unplug the unit for 65 minutes and see if the control board will REBOOT itself or not .

That didn't work either

ok so after you rebooted the control board you still have the wet light flashing and the unit will not start correct?

correct

ok so you will need to replace the main control board located on the top left side rail under the top panel .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time