Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have GE refrigerator I need to replaced Embranco

Customer Question
I have GE refrigerator...

I have GE refrigerator I need to replaced Embranco Compressor electric control unit ( Inverter Unit ) VCC3 1156 C1 F 50 , is any way you can tell me where can get one

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i am a electronics eng

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Let me find out the model PGCS1RKZH SS Genenral electric

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

No everything is working fine,
You can close the question
Thank you

Thank you!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today?

The stars are used to rate with, usually at the top of the page, depending if you are on a mobile device or not.