Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a Jenn-Air range model JDS 1750EP1 Ser # R70310629 and…

Customer Question
I own a Jenn-Air...

I own a Jenn-Air range model JDS 1750EP1 Ser # R70310629 and can't get the inside light to come on???---Can you help. The range is only one year old.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The light worked for a few months and now not?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well yes as this range is fifty miles from town

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No----I checked the manual

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

So your saying that when you open the oven door the oven light will not go on correct?

Or is it just not coming on when you press the light keypad on the control panel?

And do all other selections work on the control panel ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?